9. Empresas ICA (ICA) is a leading engineering, construction, procurement and infrastructure company in Mexico.
In the first quarter of 2011, ICA reported that net income of controlling interest increase by 34% on improved revenue growth and operational performance. Net revenue grew 21% to $740 million during the quarter, and EBITDA increased 28% to $124 million from the first quarter in 2010. The construction and concession segments contributed toward the majority of the increase in EBITDA.
EBITDA margin for the first quarter was 16.9%, compared with 16% in the same quarter in 2010, and operating margins improved from 8.8% to 9% in the recent quarter. As of the end of March 2010, ICA's construction backlog was $3.9 billion, up 17% compared with the same period last year.For full-year 2011, the company expects revenue to grow by 15% and EBITDA margin of around 16%. Most of the 2011 growth is expected to come from the construction and infrastructure businesses. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 32% in the next one year, and it is trading at 17 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV