NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Empresas ICA (ICA), Citigroup (C), Mizuho Financial Group (MFG), Natuzzi (NTZ), Sumitomo Mitsui Financial (SMFG), Gentium S.p.A. (GENT), Bona Film Group (BONA), Lloyds Banking Group (LYG), China Ming Yang Wind Power (MY) and Flamel Technologies (FLML) are expected to return up to 112%, based on their respective 12-month price targets.
These 10 stocks have market caps above $100 million and are trading at less than $10 a share. Analysts expect these 10 stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on their respective 12-month price targets. These stocks have an upside potential of 24% to 112% with an average upside value of around 61% and average buy ratings of 69%.
These stocks pan sectors such as financials, information technology, engineering, furniture, pharmaceuticals and entertainment.
10. Citigroup (C) is a diversified, international financial services conglomerate.Net income reported for first-quarter 2011 was $3 billion, declining from $4.4 billion in the year-ago quarter but doubling sequentially. The 32% drop in first-quarter earnings topped analysts' estimates as earnings from consumer banking improved and reduced the allowance for future losses. Consumer net credit losses dropped 32% to $5.4 billion, driven by the continued improvement in credit cards and residential real estate lending. Net credit losses were $6.3 billion, sliding 25% from 2010 first quarter. As a sign of improving credit quality, Citigroup's total allowance for loan losses at the end of March was $37 billion, or 5.8% of total loans, down from $49 billion, or 6.8%, in the same period last year. For 2011 first quarter, Citigroup reported revenue of $19.7 billion, narrowing 22% from 2010's first quarter. Net interest revenue was $12.2 billion, 16% lower than the prior-year period, largely attributable to declining loan balances in local consumer lending. The stock is trading at 10.6 times its estimated 2010 earnings with a potential upside of 24% in the next year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV