Evergreen Solar To Host First Quarter Conference Call On May 13, 2011
Evergreen Solar, Inc. (NasdaqCM: ESLR), a manufacturer of STRING RIBBON® solar power products with its proprietary, low-cost silicon wafer manufacturing technology, announced today that it will release its first quarter financial results after the market closes on Thursday, May 12, 2011.
Management will conduct a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) the following day, Friday, May 13, 2011. The call will be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by logging on to the "Investors" section of Evergreen Solar's website, www.evergreensolar.com prior to the event.
The call also can be accessed by dialing 866-316-1366 or 913-312-6676 (International) prior to the start of the call and refer to confirmation code 2517677.
For those unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the “Investors” page of the website.About Evergreen Solar, Inc. Evergreen Solar, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets String Ribbon® solar power products using its proprietary, low-cost silicon wafer technology. For more information about Evergreen Solar, please visit www.evergreensolar.com. Evergreen Solar® and String Ribbon® are registered trademarks of Evergreen Solar, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV