Lakes Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: LACO) announced it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the Company's First Quarter financial results on Wednesday, May 11 , 2011, at 1:00 p.m. Central Time (2:00 p.m. Eastern). The Company will issue financial results prior to the call.
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer Lyle Berman, and President and Chief Financial Officer Tim Cope will recap the first quarter 2011 results and provide a business update.
|Wednesday, May 11, 2011|
|Conference Call: 1:00 p.m. Central Time (2:00 p.m. Eastern Time)|
|Dial-in Number: (866) 713-8310|
|WEBCAST: To listen to a live webcast of the conference call, go to Lakes' web site, www.lakesentertainment.com, and click on "Conference Call."|
The webcast replay will be available from 4:00 p.m. Central Time, May 11, 2011, until May 26, 2011, on the Lakes Entertainment website at www.lakesentertainment.com. Listening to the webcast requires speakers and Windows Media Player. If you do not have Media Player, download the free software at www.windowsmedia.com.
If you do not have Internet access and want to listen to an audio replay, call (888) 286-8010 and enter conference call code 91190639. The audio replay will be available beginning at 4:00 p.m. Central Time, May 11, 2011, until 5:00 p.m. Central Time, May 26, 2011.About Lakes Entertainment Lakes Entertainment, Inc. currently has development and management or financing agreements with three separate Tribes for casino operations in Michigan and California, for a total of three separate casino sites. Lakes is currently managing the Four Winds Casino Resort for the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians and the Red Hawk Casino for the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians. Lakes is also involved in other business activities, including the development of new table games for licensing to Tribal and non-Tribal casinos.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV