9 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
1. MediciNova (MNOV) is a Japan-based bio-pharmaceutical company engaged in the acquisition and development of low-molecular pharmaceutical products for diseases with no effective treatments available, focusing mainly on the U.S. market. The company will report its first quarter 2011 results on May 17.
The company is expected to report a loss of $5 million, or 36 cents per share, during 2011 first quarter, compared to loss of 42 cents per share and 40 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg.
All the five analysts covering the stock recommend a buy on it. Analysts polled by Bloomberg project a massive 331% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $11.30.>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 9 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV