9 Health Care Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
6. Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of vaccines and antibody therapies for use in preventing and treating disease. The company operates in two business segments: biodefense and commercial. The company will announce its first quarter results on May 5.
Net loss for the first quarter of 2011 is forecast at $12.8 million on sales of $24.8 million, compared to a net income of $2.5 million on $46.8 million sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Loss per share is pegged at 52 cents compared to earnings of 8 cents per share reported during the comparable quarter last year.
The company recently signed a modification to its current procurement contract with the U.S. government to supply an additional 3.42 million doses of BioThrax. The modification is valued at $101 million for the delivery and shipping of additional doses of BioThrax beginning third quarter of 2011.All the six analysts covering the stock rate a buy on it. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain around 34% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $31.5. The stock has gained 49% during the last one year and currently trades at a P/E of 15.1
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV