In addition, analysts expect these nine stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on the upside implied from their respective 12-month price targets. These stocks have an implied upside potential of 5%-331% with a mean upside value of around 92%.
9. Transcend Services (TRCR) is a medical transcription company in the U.S. engaged in developing and utilizing a range of technology solutions to support the transcription process, including robust voice capture systems and speech recognition technology. The company will announce its first quarter results on May 5.Net income for the first quarter of 2011 is forecast at $3.3 million on sales of $28.9 million, compared to a net income of $1.6 million on $22.2 million sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are pegged at 28 cents, up from 15 cents per share reported during the comparable quarter last year. The company recently completed the acquisition of DTS America for $9.5 in cash. Transcend will not assume any debt. The transaction is expected to have a nominal negative impact on second quarter 2011 earnings per share in the $0.00-$0.01 per share range due to transaction costs, and would be accretive to earnings per share starting third quarter of 2011. All the four analysts covering the stock rate a buy on it. The stock has 5% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $25, analysts polled by Bloomberg envisage. The stock has gained 60% during the past one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV