In addition, analysts expect these nine stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on the upside implied from their respective 12-month price targets. These stocks have an implied upside potential of 5%-331% with a mean upside value of around 92%.
9. Transcend Services (TRCR) is a medical transcription company in the U.S. engaged in developing and utilizing a range of technology solutions to support the transcription process, including robust voice capture systems and speech recognition technology. The company will announce its first quarter results on May 5.Net income for the first quarter of 2011 is forecast at $3.3 million on sales of $28.9 million, compared to a net income of $1.6 million on $22.2 million sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are pegged at 28 cents, up from 15 cents per share reported during the comparable quarter last year. The company recently completed the acquisition of DTS America for $9.5 in cash. Transcend will not assume any debt. The transaction is expected to have a nominal negative impact on second quarter 2011 earnings per share in the $0.00-$0.01 per share range due to transaction costs, and would be accretive to earnings per share starting third quarter of 2011. All the four analysts covering the stock rate a buy on it. The stock has 5% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $25, analysts polled by Bloomberg envisage. The stock has gained 60% during the past one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV