1. P.H. Glatfelter Company (GLT - Get Report), a manufacturer of specialty papers and fiber-based engineered products, engages in the production of papers for carbonless and forms, specialized envelopes, filtration papers for the tea and coffee industry, high-quality paper for book publishing, and paper for a variety of other specialty products. The company has two business units: the North America-based specialty papers and the Europe-based composite fibers.
6 Paper Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.