3. Domtar (UFS - Get Report), is an integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated free sheet paper in North America. The company's uncoated free sheet papers and coated ground wood papers are used for business, commercial printing and publishing, and converting and specialty applications. Besides, the company also produces lumber and other specialty and industrial wood products. Domtar own Domtar Distribution Group -- a network of paper distribution facilities.
6 Paper Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.