4. International Paper (IP - Get Report), a global paper and packaging company, markets and manufactures paper with operations located across North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. It operates in five segments: industrial packaging, printing papers, and consumer packaging, distribution, and forest products. As of Dec. 31, 2010, IP operated 20 pulp, paper and packaging mills, 144 converting and packaging plants, 19 recycling plants and three bag facilities.
6 Paper Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.