6. Fibria Celulose (FBR - Get Report), a Brazil-based market pulp producer, is engaged in the production of bleached eucalyptus Kraft pulp at three pulp mills -- the Aracruz, Tres Lagoas, and Jacarei units. The company's forest base is diversified and comprises of a land area of almost 1.043 million hectares located across six Brazilian states.
6 Paper Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.