6. Fibria Celulose (FBR - Get Report), a Brazil-based market pulp producer, is engaged in the production of bleached eucalyptus Kraft pulp at three pulp mills -- the Aracruz, Tres Lagoas, and Jacarei units. The company's forest base is diversified and comprises of a land area of almost 1.043 million hectares located across six Brazilian states.
6 Paper Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.