Advanced Battery Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ABAT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Advanced Battery Technologies (Nasdaq:ABAT) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $1.49, below its previous 52-week high of $4.35 with 288,190 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Advanced Battery has a market cap of $129.9 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 59.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Advanced Battery Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of rechargeable polymer lithium-ion (PLI) batteries in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.5, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your ABAT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV