Lubrizol Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (LZ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Lubrizol Corporation (NYSE:LZ) is tomorrow, May 6, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 36 cents per share. At a price of $134.61 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%. The average volume for Lubrizol has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lubrizol has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 26% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. The Lubrizol Corporation, a specialty chemical company, produces and supplies technologies that improve the performance of its customer's products in the transportation, industrial, and consumer markets worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.2, below the average chemicals industry P/E ratio of 12.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV