Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Arkansas Best Corp. (ABFS) was upgraded at Citigroup to Buy from Hold. Focus on profitability and improved fundamentals, Citigroup said. Price target raised to $28 from $26.
Albemarle (ALB) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to Neutral from Buy. Valuation call, as the stock is up 48% over the past year, Goldman said. $75 price target.Atwood Oceanics (ATW) was upgraded at Duncan-Williams to Strong Buy from Reduce. $60.75 price target. Deepwater market should benefit in the current environment, Duncan-Williams said. Celanese (CE) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs from Neutral to Buy. $62 price target. Estimates also boosted, given the strength in its specialty chemicals business, Goldman said. Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR) was upgraded at Citigroup to Hold from Sell. Revenue inline, EPS beats on asset sale, shares now fairly valued, Citigroup said. Price target increased to $30 from $27. Sun Healthcare Group (SUNH) was downgraded at Citigroup to Hold from Buy. Shares fairly valued, no near-term catalysts, Citigroup said. Price target cut to $12 from $17. Team Health Holdings (TMH) was downgraded at Citigroup to Hold from Buy. Valuation call, Citigroup said. Price target increased to $23 from $20.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV