Trident Microsystems To Present At JMP Securities Conference In San Francisco
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Trident Microsystems, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRID), a leader in high-performance semiconductor system solutions for the connected home, today announced that management will present at The Tenth Annual JMP Securities Research Conference at 12:00 pm Pacific Time on Wednesday, May 11, 2011. The presentation will be webcast and is available live and archived for 90 days on Trident's website at www.tridentmicro.com.
About Trident Microsystems, Inc.
Trident Microsystems, Inc., with headquarters in Sunnyvale, California, is a leading force in the digital home entertainment market, delivering an extensive range of platform solutions that enhance the consumer experience in the Connected Home. As one of the top-three semiconductor providers to both the TV and set-top box markets, Trident's solutions can be found in the products of leading OEMs and channel partners worldwide. For further information about Trident and its products, please consult the Company's web site: www.tridentmicro.com.
NOTE: Trident is a registered trademark of Trident Microsystems, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Features, pricing, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice.SOURCE Trident Microsystems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV