The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Kandi Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: KNDI) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate financial statements to the investing public between March 31, 2009 and May 4, 2011.
On May 4, 2011, a report published by Justin McLachlan and Chris Carey of the analyst firm Sharesleuth concluded, following extensive channel checks, that the Company had materially overstated sales and revenue figures in its SEC filings. The revelation caused the price of Kandi’s stock to fall over 20% in one day, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Kandi investors. If you purchased Kandi stock, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to participate in the class action and to obtain more information. You may also contact Jonathan Horne, Esq. The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV