- Total restaurant sales increased 3.8% to $23.1 million from $22.2 million in the first quarter of 2010
- Guest counts increased 2.9% compared to the first quarter of 2010
- Company-wide EBITDA at $2.2 million for the first quarter 2011 represented an increase of $700,000 compared to first quarter 2010
- Restaurant-level IBO at $5.5 million in the first quarter of 2011 represented an increase of $278,000 over the first quarter of 2010
- Net loss decrease $804,000 in the first quarter of 2011 over the first quarter of 2010
- Net Income of $94,000, excluding non-cash compensation, in first quarter 2011
Granite City Reports Positive Trend In Sales And Operations In First Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.