OLYMPIA, Wash., May 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Heritage Financial Corporation ("Company") (Nasdaq: HFWA) announced today that Brian L. Vance, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the DA Davidson Financial Services Conference to be held in Seattle, WA on May 11th and 12th. Mr. Vance is scheduled to present on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 7:45 a.m. Pacific / 10:45 a.m. Eastern.
A webcast of the presentation will be made available and can be accessed at Heritage's website at http://www.HF-WA.com by clicking on the DA Davidson Financial Services Conference heading, or at http://wsw.com/webcast/dadco21/hfwa/. The webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation. Please note the link requires users to register with DA Davidson.
About Heritage FinancialHeritage Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Olympia, Washington. The Company operates two community banks, Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank. Heritage Bank serves western Washington and the greater Portland, Oregon area through its twenty-six full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.HeritageBankWA.com. Central Valley Bank serves Yakima and Kittitas counties in central Washington through its six full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.CVBankWA.com. Additional information about Heritage Financial Corporation is available on its Internet Website www.HF-WA.com. SOURCE Heritage Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV