CINCINNATI, May 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CECO Environmental Corp. (NasdaqGM: CECE), a leading provider of air pollution control and industrial ventilation systems, will release earnings and will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss First Quarter results on May 11, 2011. Earnings will be released at 7:30 a.m. EDT and the conference call will be held at 8:30 a.m. EDT Time ( 7:30 a.m. Central Time).
Dial in number: 866.713.8395
Passcode: 82898410This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at CECO's web site at www.cecoenviro.com. The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site. ABOUT CECO ENVIRONMENTAL CECO Environmental Corp. is North America's largest independent air pollution control company. Through its subsidiaries, CECO provides a wide spectrum of air quality services and products including: industrial air filters, environmental maintenance, monitoring and management services, and air quality improvement systems. CECO is a full-service provider to the steel, military, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, chemical, cement, metalworking, glass, foundry and virtually all-industrial process industries. Contact: Corporate Information Jeff Lang, CECO Environmental Corp.Email: email@example.com 1-800-333-5475 SOURCE CECO Environmental Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV