Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates Inc. ("Varian" or the "Company") (NASDAQGS: VSEA) concerning the announcement that Applied Materials Inc. (“Applied”) has agreed to buy Varian in a transaction valued at approximately $4.9 billion.
On May 4, 2011, it was announced that Applied agreed to buy Varian. Varian shareholders will receive $63.00 per share in cash. Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors is undertaking a fair process for consideration of the proposed transaction.
If you own shares of Varian and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss this matter and have any questions or information concerning this announcement, please contact Robert I. Harwood, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniella Quitt, Esq. at email@example.com. For more information about class actions, please visit our website: www.hfesq.com .
Harwood Feffer LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Harwood Feffer LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.Attorney Advertising. © 2011 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com ). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV