NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Eagle Rock Energy Partners (Nasdaq:EROC) is tomorrow, May 5, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $11.61 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%. The average volume for Eagle Rock Energy has been 411,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Eagle Rock Energy has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 32.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, engages in gathering, compressing, treating, processing, transporting, and selling natural gas, as well as in fractionating and transporting natural gas liquids (NGL).
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EROC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV