Holly Corporation First Quarter 2011 Earnings Release And Conference Webcast
DALLAS, April 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Holly Corporation (NYSE: HOC) plans to announce results for the quarter ended March 31, 2011 on May 5, 2011, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. The company has scheduled a webcast conference on May 5, 2011 at 4:00PM Eastern time to discuss financial results.
This webcast may be accessed at: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=78731
An audio archive of this webcast will be available using the above noted link through May 18, 2011.
Holly Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other high value specialty products. Holly operates through its subsidiaries a 100,000 barrels per stream day ("bpsd") refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma and a 31,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. A subsidiary of Holly also owns a 34% interest (including the general partner interest) in Holly Energy Partners, L.P.SOURCE Holly Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV