QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK)
Q1 2011 Earnings Call
May 3, 2011 5:30 a.m. ET
ExecutivesRalph Marimon – VP, Finance and CFOAndy Pease – President and CEOThomas Hart – Executive Chairman AnalystsJason Rochelle [ph] – Needham and CompanyBrian Coleman – Hawk Hill Asset ManagementHamed Khorsand – BWS FinancialRobert West – NI Technical Research PresentationOperatorGood day, Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome to today’s QuickLogic Corporation first quarter 2011 earnings call. (Operator Instructions).
Previous Statements by QUIK
» QuickLogic CEO Discusses Q4 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» QuickLogic CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
» QuickLogic Corporation Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» QuickLogic Corporation Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV