The SPDR® Morgan Stanley Technology ETF (NYSE: MTK) originally announced on Thursday April 28, 2011 that the fund received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Broadcom Corp. and the impact to the fund’s net asset value (“NAV”) per share would occur on Friday, April 29, 2011.
The total amount payable to the fund is listed below. However, the fund’s NAV was not impacted on Friday, April 29, 2011 and it is estimated that the fund’s NAV will be impacted on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of May 3, 2011.
|Fund||Settlement Payment||Shares Outstanding asof May 3, 2011||Per Share Amount|
|SPDR® MorganStanley TechnologyETF (Ticker: MTK)||$98,039||3,250,108||$0.0302|
State Street manages $260 billion* in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of March 31, 2011) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV