The SPDR® Morgan Stanley Technology ETF (NYSE: MTK) originally announced on Thursday April 28, 2011 that the fund received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Broadcom Corp. and the impact to the fund’s net asset value (“NAV”) per share would occur on Friday, April 29, 2011.
The total amount payable to the fund is listed below. However, the fund’s NAV was not impacted on Friday, April 29, 2011 and it is estimated that the fund’s NAV will be impacted on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of May 3, 2011.
Shares Outstanding asof May 3, 2011
|Per Share Amount|
SPDR® MorganStanley TechnologyETF (Ticker: MTK)
State Street manages $260 billion* in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of March 31, 2011) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV