The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Securities Claims Against Longtop Financial, Inc. – LFT
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud in Longtop Financial, Inc. (NYSE: LFT) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate financial statements to the investing public.
On April 26, analyst Andrew Left issued a report questioning the Company’s claimed extravagant margins. Based on alleged undisclosed related party transactions and the LFT officers’ undisclosed regulatory violations, Left argued that the Company’s financials were fraudulently overstated. This has caused LFT stock to drop, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of LFT investors. If you purchased LFT stock please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV