The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Securities Claims Against Longtop Financial, Inc. – LFT
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud in Longtop Financial, Inc. (NYSE: LFT) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate financial statements to the investing public.
On April 26, analyst Andrew Left issued a report questioning the Company’s claimed extravagant margins. Based on alleged undisclosed related party transactions and the LFT officers’ undisclosed regulatory violations, Left argued that the Company’s financials were fraudulently overstated. This has caused LFT stock to drop, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of LFT investors. If you purchased LFT stock please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV