Electric vehicle pioneer ZAP (OTC BB: ZAAP) is moving its previously announced June 15, 2011 annual meeting of shareholders (the “Annual Meeting”) to June 20, 2011 and will hold the Annual Meeting at the Hyatt Residency San Francisco Airport at 1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010. Shareholders of record at the close of business on April 25, 2011, the record date, will be entitled to notice of and to vote at the Annual Meeting. The Company will mail and provide access to its definitive proxy materials to its shareholders prior to the Annual Meeting.
About ZAP Jonway
On January 21, 2011, ZAP completed its acquisition of 51% of the equity shares of Zhejiang Jonway Automobile Co. Ltd. Together, ZAP Jonway combines ZAP’s 16 year experience in electric vehicle design and Jonway’s volume automobile manufacturing in China. ZAP Jonway supplies electric trucks and vans to the military, government and corporate fleets and is one of the early pioneers of electric motorcycles, scooters and ATVs. ZAP Jonway offers a product line of all-electric trucks, vans, sedans, and motorcycles in production today. ZAP Jonway news and information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV