- Achieved gross profit of 60% on revenues of $34 million
- Generated positive EBITDA of $1.8 million in the first quarter 2011
- Improved operating results with a loss of $0.06 per diluted share, a 74% improvement over the first quarter 2010. On an adjusted basis, the loss per diluted share was $0.02, an 85% improvement over the first quarter 2010
- DSO remained stable at 77 days
- Monitored over 425,000 patients since inception
- Biotel integration progressing as planned
- Secured 9 new payor contracts during the quarter, covering over one million lives
- $43 million in cash and investments with no outstanding debt as of March 31, 2011
CardioNet, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.