- Achieved gross profit of 60% on revenues of $34 million
- Generated positive EBITDA of $1.8 million in the first quarter 2011
- Improved operating results with a loss of $0.06 per diluted share, a 74% improvement over the first quarter 2010. On an adjusted basis, the loss per diluted share was $0.02, an 85% improvement over the first quarter 2010
- DSO remained stable at 77 days
- Monitored over 425,000 patients since inception
- Biotel integration progressing as planned
- Secured 9 new payor contracts during the quarter, covering over one million lives
- $43 million in cash and investments with no outstanding debt as of March 31, 2011
CardioNet, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.