6. TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT - Get Report) is a vertically integrated international oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
Net oil and gas production for full year 2010, after royalty, surged to 974,000 barrels of oil equivalent (boe), rising 133% from the prior year on improved output at the Selmo oil field. Additional production at the Arpatepe oil field and new production in the Thrace Basin gas fields also contributed to higher oil and gas output.
For fourth quarter of 2010, net oil and gas production, after royalty, soared 171% year-over-year to 344,000 boe from 127,000 boe during the fourth quarter of 2009. Improved production and recovery at Selmo, additional production at Arpatepe, and new production in the existing and newly acquired Thrace Basin gas fields contributed to the jump in revenue growth.The stock has 83% analysts' buy ratings and is expected to deliver 62% upside over the next one year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts