6. TransAtlantic Petroleum (TAT) is a vertically integrated international oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
Net oil and gas production for full year 2010, after royalty, surged to 974,000 barrels of oil equivalent (boe), rising 133% from the prior year on improved output at the Selmo oil field. Additional production at the Arpatepe oil field and new production in the Thrace Basin gas fields also contributed to higher oil and gas output.
For fourth quarter of 2010, net oil and gas production, after royalty, soared 171% year-over-year to 344,000 boe from 127,000 boe during the fourth quarter of 2009. Improved production and recovery at Selmo, additional production at Arpatepe, and new production in the existing and newly acquired Thrace Basin gas fields contributed to the jump in revenue growth.The stock has 83% analysts' buy ratings and is expected to deliver 62% upside over the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV