9. GT Solar International (SOLR) is a global provider of polysilicon production technology and sapphire and silicon crystalline growth systems and materials for the solar, LED and other specialty markets.
For 2011 third quarter, revenue was $263 million, corresponding to a 51% increase, or $173.6 million, in the third quarter of 2010. Gross profit for 2011 third quarter stood at $122.1 million, up from $76.7 million reported for the third quarter of 2010. Operating margin was 36.1%, compared to 33.2% in 2010 third quarter. Net income rose 73% to $63.6 million in the third quarter of 2011 from $36.8 million during the same quarter last year.
Based on the company's guidance for fiscal 2011, earnings per share are forecast in the range of $1.15 to $1.19, up from the earlier guided $1.08 to $1.18. Revenue is expected to range between $835 million and 860 million, up from the previously guided $775 million to $850 million.Analysts suggest an 80% buy rating for the stock with an estimated upside of 28% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV