MILWAUKEE, May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) ("Bank Mutual") today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share. The cash dividend will be payable June 1, 2011, to shareholders of record on May 13, 2011.
Michael T. Crowley, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bank Mutual commented, "The Board set the dividend rate in light of Bank Mutual's earnings level in the first quarter, the current regulatory and economic climate, and our desire to maintain a strong capital position."
The quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 is the forty-second cash dividend paid by Bank Mutual since becoming a capital stock organization in November 2000. The Company is the fifth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at March 31, 2011, of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 78 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
SOURCE Bank Mutual Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV