ROCKVILLE, Md., May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) will report financial results for the first quarter of 2011 on Monday, May 9, 2011, before the U.S. financial markets open. The announcement will be followed by a webcast and conference call hosted by Stanley C. Erck, President and Chief Executive Officer, and other members of senior management at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
The webcast and conference call will be available at www.novavax.com under Investors/Events. The dial-in number for the conference call is 1-877-212-6076 (domestic) or 1-707-287-9331 (international). Webcast and telephone replays of the conference call will be available shortly after the completion of the call. To access the replay, dial 1-800-642-1687 (domestic) or 1-706-645-9291 (international) and use passcode 63923693.
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, employs its cutting-edge technology to create next-generation vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases, such as pandemic and seasonal influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). The company's proprietary virus-like-particle (VLP) technology and single-use bioprocessing system enable rapid vaccine development and production where and when they are needed, worldwide. The company has formed a joint venture with Cadila Pharmaceuticals, named CPL Biologicals, to develop and manufacture vaccines, biological therapeutics and diagnostics in India. Additional information about Novavax is available on the company's website: www.novavax.com.SOURCE Novavax, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV