NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $19.29, above its previous 52-week high of $19.24 with 324,753 shares traded as of 9:48 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.5 million shares over the past 30 days. SK Telecom has a market cap of $12.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 2.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. SK Telecom Co., Ltd. provides wireless telecommunications services in Korea. The company has a P/E ratio of 1.1, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 10 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.1.
- Practice your SKM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SKM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV