NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Penn Virginia Resource Partners (NYSE:PVR) is tomorrow, May 4, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 48 cents per share. At a price of $27.94 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.8%. The average volume for Penn Virginia Resource has been 333,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Penn Virginia Resource has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 1.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. As of March 11, 2011, Penn Virginia Resource Partners LP was acquired by Penn Virginia GP Holdings LP, in a reverse merger transaction. Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. engages in managing coal and natural resource properties; and gathering and processing natural gas in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.1, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 33.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.1.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PVR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV