Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ: PWOD) the holding company of Jersey Shore State Bank, recently held its annual shareholders meeting. Ronald A. Walko, Chairman of the Board, presided over the meeting.
Richard A. Grafmyre CFP®, President and CEO ; Brian L. Knepp, CPA, CFO; and Ann M. Riles, Senior Vice President/Chief Credit Officer; presented informational reports discussing the company's performance during 2010 and the first quarter of 2011. Chairman Walko also discussed the future challenges facing the entire banking industry due to the regulatory burdens put on banks by recently passed legislation.
The following directors were re-elected to serve three-year terms for the corporation: H. Thomas Davis, Jr., James M. Furey, II, Richard A. Grafmyre, CFP®, and D. Michael Hawbaker. S.R. Snodgrass, A.C. was ratified as the independent registered public accounting firm for the company, and advisory votes regarding executive compensation and the frequency of shareholder votes on executive compensations were held.
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company for Jersey Shore State Bank. Jersey Shore State Bank has 12 full services offices and offers investment and insurance products through the bank's subsidiary, The M Group, Inc. D/B/A The Comprehensive Financial Group. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbol PWOD.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV