3. Insight Enterprises (NSIT) is a provider of IT hardware, software, and services to small, medium and large businesses and public sector enterprises in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
For full year 2010, cash generated from operations was $98.2 million compared to $122.7 million at the end of Dec. 2009. However, cash and cash equivalents soared 81.8% to $123.8 million from $68.1 million. Moreover, free cash flow stood at $80.2 million, while FCF yield was 13.2%.
During 2010, total revenue increased 16.3% to $4.8 billion from $4.1 billion a year earlier, while net earnings more than doubled to $75.5 million, or $1.61 per share, from $33.6 million, or 73 cents per share, in 2009.Of the four analysts covering the stock, 25% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts at Zacks Investment Research recently reiterated an outperform rating on the stock. The stock has gained 15.4% during the last one year and is trading at a PE of 10.7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV