4. Synaptics (SYNA) is a worldwide developer and supplier of custom-designed user interface solutions that enable people to interact with a variety of mobile computing, communications, entertainment and other electronic devices.
For the nine months ended March 2011, cash generated from operations stood at $64.5 million compared to $77.6 million in the corresponding period last year. Subsequently, cash and cash equivalents soared 17.4% to $246.3 million from $209.9 million. Moreover, free cash flow stood at $105 million, while FCF yield was 11%.
For full year ended Dec. 2010, revenue jumped 177.4% to $443.1 million from $159.8 million in 2009. Moreover, the company swung to net income of $20.1 million, or 87 cents per share, as opposed to a loss of $20 million, or 94 cents per share, a year ago. Cash and cash equivalents stood at $34.6 million, up 30% year-over-year, while current ratio improved to 2.68 from 2.16.Of the 18 analysts covering the stock, 33% recommend a buy, while 50% rate a hold. Analysts expect an average 11.9% upside to $32.05 in value from current levels. The stock has gained 6.1% in the last one month and is trading at a PE of 14.5
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV