5. IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) is an Internet company with more than 50 brands serving consumers across more than 30 countries. The company operates in four business segments: search, match, servicemagic and media, and other business segments.
For full year 2010, cash generated from operations was $340.7 million compared to $348.5 million in the previous year. Cash and cash equivalents were higher at $742.1 million as against $1.2 billion at the end of 2009. Free cash flow stood at $300.9 million, while FCF yield was 9.9%.
Full year revenue increased 21.5% to $1.6 billion from $1.3 billion a year ago, while net income was $99.4 million, or 93 cents per share, compared to a loss of $978.8 million, or $7.06 per share, in 2009.Analysts at Oppenheimer recently revised their earnings per share estimates on IACI stock with an outperform rating and a price target of $45. Of the 18 analysts covering the stock, 61% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts expect an average 9.5% upside to $37.77 in value from current levels. The stock has already gained 53% during the past one year and 14% during the last one month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV