6. Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC - Get Report) designs, develops and markets programmable logic products and related software. Programmable logic products are used in semiconductor components that can be configured by end customers as specific logic circuits, enabling shorter design cycle times and reduced development costs.
For the first quarter ended March 2011, cash, cash equivalents and short-term marketable securities were $235.7 million compared to $238.2 million at the end of the prior quarter, transforming into $1.93 cash per share. Free cash flow stood at $65.5 million, while FCF yield was 9.3%.
Total revenue increased 17.3% to $82.6 million from $70.4 million in the year-ago quarter, whereas net income declined marginally to $10.9 million, or 9 cents per share, from $11.1 million, or 10 cents per share, during the first quarter of 2010.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 60% recommend a buy and the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 24.1% upside to $8.5 in value from current levels. The stock has gained 11% during the last one month and is trading at a PE of 14.3
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts