7. Nanometrics (NANO) is a supplier of advanced process control metrology systems used in the manufacture of semiconductors, solar photovoltaics (PV), high-brightness LEDs, advanced wafer scale packaging, and in the silicon wafer and data storage industries.
As on April 2, 2011, the company had $80.2 million in cash and cash equivalents, up 20.6% sequentially, and $153.8 million in working capital. Moreover, free cash flow stood at $25 million, while FCF yield was 8.7%.
For first quarter 2011, the company reported record revenue of $62.1 million, growing 35% sequentially and 67% year-over-year. Gross margin increased 130 basis points to 56.6%, while operating margin expanded 1,150 basis points to 27.5%, resulting in net income advancing 77.4% to $10.5 million, or 45 cents per share, from $5.9 million, or 26 cents per share.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 60% recommend a buy and the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 27.1% upside to $21.67 in value from current levels. The stock has gained 63.2% during the last one year and is trading at a PE as low as 5.3
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV