8. Systemax (SYX) is a direct marketer of brand name and private label products. The company's operations are organized in three business segments: technology products, industrial products, and software solutions.
Cash and cash equivalents were reported at $92.1 million at the end of Dec, 2010, up 57.9% from $58.3 million at close Dec. 2009, largely because cash flow from operating activities increased multi-fold to $64.9 million from $4.8 million. Moreover, free cash flow stood at $40.1 million and FCF yield stood at 7.7%.
Net income for the full year declined 7.9% to $42.6 million, or $1.13 per share, from $46.2 million, or $1.24 per share, in 2009. Revenue for full year 2010 rose 13.4% year-over-year to $3.6 billion from $3.2 billion.Of the three analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend a buy and the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 51% upside to $19.5 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV