9. Ebix (EBIX) is an international supplier of software and e-commerce solutions to the insurance industry. The company operates in four segments: exchanges, carrier systems, broker systems, and business process outsourcing.
For fourth quarter of 2010, cash generated from operations was $18.9 million, up 61% from the fourth quarter of 2009. For the full year, operating cash flow totaled $52.8 million, up 56% year-over-year. Subsequently, cash and cash equivalents soared 21.7% to $23.4 million from $19.2 million. Moreover, free cash flow stood at $51 million, while FCF yield was 6.2%.
Full year revenue surged 35.3% to $132.2 million from $97.7 million a year earlier, while net income increased 52% to $59 million, or $1.51 per share, from $38.8 million, or $1.03 per share, in 2009.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend a buy. On average, analysts estimate 28.3% upside to $29.50 in value from current levels. The stock has appreciated 43% in the last one year and is trading at a PE of 15.6
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV