10. GSI Technology (GSIT) develops and markets static random access memory (SRAM) products that are incorporated primarily in high-performance networking and telecommunication equipment, such as routers, switches, wide area network infrastructure equipment, wireless base stations, and network access equipment.
At the end of Dec. 2010, the company reported cash and cash equivalents at $24.2 million, compared to $24.7 million at the end of March 2010. Moreover, cash flow from operating activities surged 56.7% to $10.9 million from $6.9 million, while free cash flow stood at $7.7 million and FCF yield stood at 6.1%.
On the operations front, for the three months ended Dec. 2010, total revenue soared 50.6% to $26.2 million from $17.4 million, while net income more than doubled to $5.8 million, or 20 cents per share, from $2 million, or 7 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter,All the four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 17.5% upside to $10.67 in value from current levels. The stock has already gained 51% during the last one year and is trading at a PE of 13.6
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV