10. GSI Technology (GSIT) develops and markets static random access memory (SRAM) products that are incorporated primarily in high-performance networking and telecommunication equipment, such as routers, switches, wide area network infrastructure equipment, wireless base stations, and network access equipment.
At the end of Dec. 2010, the company reported cash and cash equivalents at $24.2 million, compared to $24.7 million at the end of March 2010. Moreover, cash flow from operating activities surged 56.7% to $10.9 million from $6.9 million, while free cash flow stood at $7.7 million and FCF yield stood at 6.1%.
On the operations front, for the three months ended Dec. 2010, total revenue soared 50.6% to $26.2 million from $17.4 million, while net income more than doubled to $5.8 million, or 20 cents per share, from $2 million, or 7 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter,All the four analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 17.5% upside to $10.67 in value from current levels. The stock has already gained 51% during the last one year and is trading at a PE of 13.6
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV