NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG) announced today the launch of a new website, www.nmhg.com, which reinforces the company’s position as a global leader in the materials handling industry.
The website provides an improved interface for NMHG to communicate with its target audiences worldwide. The website also facilitates better communication with current and potential employees, suppliers, dealers, investors, media, and the general public. Site visitors will understand the operational breadth and the unique advantages NMHG provides.
“With our resources strategically deployed around the world, we require a website that allows customers to experience our global capabilities and present our offerings in an integrated fashion,” said Colin Wilson, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of NMHG. “This website showcases the advantages of our Yale ® and Hyster ® lift truck brands, and outlines the benefits of programs for customers, suppliers, consultants and dealers.”
A world leader in the lift truck industry,
Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG) designs, engineers,
manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and
aftermarket parts marketed globally under the
brand names. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, NMHG employs
approximately 5,000 people worldwide and is a wholly owned subsidiary of
NACCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV