- Net sales were $238.7 million in the quarter, a year-over-year organic increase of 4.4% and a sequential decline of 2.1%.
- Operating income in the quarter was $11.2 million or 4.7% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $29.3 million or 12.2% of net sales, compared with $26.7 million or 14.3% of net sales in the quarter ended March 31, 2010.
- GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.17 for the quarter ended March 31, 2011, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS were $0.07 for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and/or special income and expense items. On a comparable basis, Adjusted EPS for the quarter ended March 31, 2010, were $0.15.
Viasystems Announces First Quarter 2011 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.