Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Arch Coal (ACI) was upgraded at Brean Murray from Hold to Buy. $43 price target. ICO deal will create a compelling growth story, Brean Murray said.
FirstEnergy (FE) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to Neutral. Expect a more upbeat analyst meeting, BofA/Merrill said. New $42 price target.General Motors (GM) upgraded at UBS from Neutral to Buy. $42 price target. Company is the biggest beneficiary of the inventory shortages in Japan, UBS said. HudBay Minerals (HBM) initiated at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch with a Buy rating and $20 price target. Expect the company to increase its copper, gold equivalent and zinc sales by 160%, 140%, and 60% respectively, over the next six years, BofA/Merrill said. Occidental Petroleum (OXY) was downgraded at Societe Generale from Buy to Hold. Valuation call, based on a $108 price target, Societe Generale said. Spirit Aerosystems (SPR) was upgraded at Wedbush Securities from Neutral to Outperform. $30 price target. Estimates also boosted, given a better volume outlook, Wedbush said. Teradata (TDC) was upgraded at William Blair to Outperform. Demand for data appliances should grow twice as quickly as the core market. Viacom (VIA.B) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch from Neutral to Buy. $62 price target. Company is leveraged to an improving advertising market, BofA/Merrill said.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV