- Sales of folding cartons, which include custom folding cartons and stock packaging, were $13.1 million in the first quarter of 2011, up 17.2% from $11.2 million in the first quarter of 2010.
- Custom folding carton sales in the first quarter of 2011 reached a record $10.5 million, up 20.9% from $8.7 million in the first quarter of 2010, as the Company experienced increased activity levels with several large existing customers, while also winning business from one new large account.
- Stock packaging sales of $2.6 million in the first quarter of 2011 were up 4.5% from $2.5 million in the first quarter of 2010. Improved market conditions had a favorable impact on the stock packaging line.
- Personalized print sales were $697,000 in the first quarter of 2011, essentially flat with $703,000 in the first quarter of 2010, mainly due to continued weakness in general business conditions.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports First Quarter 2011 Net Income Increases To $357,000 On 15.8% Sales Growth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.