- Sales of folding cartons, which include custom folding cartons and stock packaging, were $13.1 million in the first quarter of 2011, up 17.2% from $11.2 million in the first quarter of 2010.
- Custom folding carton sales in the first quarter of 2011 reached a record $10.5 million, up 20.9% from $8.7 million in the first quarter of 2010, as the Company experienced increased activity levels with several large existing customers, while also winning business from one new large account.
- Stock packaging sales of $2.6 million in the first quarter of 2011 were up 4.5% from $2.5 million in the first quarter of 2010. Improved market conditions had a favorable impact on the stock packaging line.
- Personalized print sales were $697,000 in the first quarter of 2011, essentially flat with $703,000 in the first quarter of 2010, mainly due to continued weakness in general business conditions.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports First Quarter 2011 Net Income Increases To $357,000 On 15.8% Sales Growth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.