A reconciliation of non-GAAP to GAAP results is included as an attachment to this press release and has been posted online at www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
Conference Call Webcast
Mueller Water Products’ quarterly earnings conference call will take place Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Mueller Water Products’ chairman, president and chief executive officer, Gregory E. Hyland, and members of the leadership team will discuss the Company’s recent financial performance and respond to questions from financial analysts. Mueller Water Products invites interested investors to listen to the call and view the accompanying slide presentation, which will be carried live on its website at www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
Investors interested in listening to the call should log on to the website several minutes before the start of the call. After selecting the presentation icon, investors should follow the instructions to ensure their systems are set up to hear the event and view the accompanying slides.Safe Harbor Statement This press release contains certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements that address activities, events or developments that we intend, expect, plan, project, believe or anticipate will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Examples of forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements we make regarding expected volumes in our water infrastructure businesses for the second half of the year and benefits we expect to realize from higher pricing and our cost savings initiatives and other operational improvements and the impact of these factors on our businesses. Forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions and assessments made by us in light of our experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments. Actual results and the timing of events may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including regional, national or global political, economic, business, competitive, market and regulatory conditions and the following:
- the spending level for water and wastewater infrastructure;
- the demand level of manufacturing and construction activity;
- our ability to service our debt obligations; and
- the other factors that are described in the section entitled “RISK FACTORS” in Item 1A of our most recently filed Annual Report on Form 10-K.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV