- Net sales for the 2011 second quarter were $311.3 million, up 3.1 percent, compared to $301.8 million for the 2010 second quarter.
- Loss from operations for the 2011 second quarter was $6.9 million compared to a loss from operations for the 2010 second quarter of $22.9 million. Adjusted loss from operations for the 2011 second quarter of $4.8 million improved $7.6 million from adjusted loss from operations of $12.4 million for the 2010 second quarter.
- Net loss per share for the 2011 second quarter was $0.09 compared to a net loss per share for the 2010 second quarter of $0.15. Adjusted net loss per share for the 2011 second quarter was $0.07 compared to an adjusted net loss per share for the 2010 second quarter of $0.11.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the 2011 second quarter of $15.8 million increased $6.8 million from adjusted EBITDA for the 2010 second quarter of $9.0 million.
Mueller Water Products Reports Fiscal 2011 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.