MILWAUKEE, May 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) ("Bank Mutual") today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share. The cash dividend will be payable June 1, 2011, to shareholders of record on May 13, 2011.
Michael T. Crowley, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bank Mutual commented, "The Board set the dividend rate in light of Bank Mutual's earnings level in the first quarter, the current regulatory and economic climate, and our desire to maintain a strong capital position."
The quarterly cash dividend of $0.013 is the forty-second cash dividend paid by Bank Mutual since becoming a capital stock organization in November 2000. The Company is the fifth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at March 31, 2011, of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 78 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
SOURCE Bank Mutual Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV