Aerosonic Corporation (NYSE Amex:AIM), a leading supplier of precision flight products for commercial, business and military aircraft, announced that today it filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended January 31, 2011, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
|Quarters Ended January 31,||Year Ended January 31,|
|Basic income per share||$||0.07||$||0.43||$||0.17||$||1.15|
|Diluted income per share||$||0.06||$||0.40||$||0.15||$||1.09|
For its fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2011, the Company reported net sales of approximately $8.8 million, up 32% as compared to net sales of approximately $6.7 million for the fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2010 due to increases in the sale of sensor devices, spares, and other sales. Net sales were $29.6 million during fiscal year 2011, a decrease of $1.5 million, or 5%, compared to $31.1 million for fiscal year 2010. During fiscal year 2011, our sales volume decreased from the prior year by approximately $5.1 million on reduced demand for air data products, sensing products, spares, electronic display instruments and air data test equipment, offset by approximately $3.1 million of increased sales volume of instrumentation and $0.5 million of repairs and other sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV